This item has been shown 30 times.
- 206 Pages
- Black and White
- Published in 2006
- Part of the Peter Russek Pocket Mechanic Series
- This manual is intended for vehicles built to UK and European specifications with a gasoline/petrol engine unless diesel is specifically mentioned. Whilst many details are useful for the same make and model of car built for other markets, such vehicles may have different features, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.
Volkswagen Sharan / Seat Alhambra 2001-2006 (UK and European Models)
Detailed description of removal, installation, adjustments, repair, overhaul and servicing of all the major engine parts including engine, valves, fuel system, clutch, brakes, steering, transmission (except overhaul), front and rear suspensions, front drive shafts, electrical equipment with wiring diagrams, exploded views and complete technical data.
Small though this Workshop Manual is in size, it lacks no detail in covering the whole of the servicing and repair of the Volkswagen Sharan and the Seat Alhambra models with 1.9 litre TDI engine adn 24 valve VR6 enigne with a capacity of 2.8 litre since model year 2001. The information is based on the Volkswagen version.
Compiled and illustrated by experts, this manual provides a concise source of helpful Information, all of which has been cross-checked for accuracy to the manufacturer’s official service and repair procedures, but many instructions have derived from actual practice to facilitate your work. Where special tools are required, these are identified in the text if absolutely necessary and the authors do not hesitate to advise you if it is felt that the operation cannot be properly undertaken without the use of such tools.
The manual is called “Pocket Mechanic” and produced in a handy glove-pocket size with the aim that it should be kept in the vehicle whilst you are travelling. Many garage mechanics themselves use these publications in their work and if you have the manual with you in the car you will have an invaluable source of reference which will quickly repay its modest initial cost.
Covers models 2001 to 2006
- Volkswagen Sharan 1.9 litre TDI Engine
- Seat Alhambra 1.9 litre TDI Engine
- Volkswagen Sharan 2.8 litre TDI Engine
- Seat Alhambra 2.8 litre TDI Engine
Table of Contents
- GENERAL INFORMATION, DIMENSIONS, WEIGHTS, CAPACITIES, GENERAL, SERVICING NOTES
- DIESEL ENGINES
- LUBRICATION SYSTEM (Diesel and VR6)
- COOLING SYSTEM (Diesel and VR6)
- DIESEL FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM
- IGNITION SYSTEM (VR6)
- PETROL FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM (VR6)
- TRANSMISSiON (GEARBOX)
- DRIVE SHAFTS
- FRONT AXLE AND FRONT SUSPENSION
- REAR AXLE AND REAR SUSPENSION
- BRAKE SYSTEM
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- VR6 ENGINE
- SERVICING AND MAINTENANCE
- FAULT FINDING SECTION
- WIRING DIAGRAMS
Payment MethodsPaypalCredit Card