This item has been shown times.
- 200 Pages
- Black and White
- Part of the Peter Russek Pocket Mechanic Series
- This manual is intended for vehicles built to UK and European specifications with a gasoline/petrol engine unless diesel is specifically mentioned. Whilst many details are useful for the same make and model of car built for other markets, such vehicles may have different features, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.
Renault Master Petrol Models to 1996 (UK and European Models)
Detailed description of removal, installation, adjustments, repair, overhaul and servicing of all the major vehicle parts (excluding body) including engine, carburettor, fuel injection system, clutch, brakes, steering, front and rear suspension, transmission (except overhaul), electrical equipment with wiring diagrams, exploded views and complete technical data.
Small though this Workshop Manual is in size, it lacks no detail in covering the whole of the servicing and repair of the Renault Master vehicles with 1995cc carburettor and 2165cc fuel injection engine. Both front and rear wheel drive models are covered.
Compiled and illustrated by experts, this manual provides a concise source of helpful Information, all of which has been cross-checked for accuracy to the manufacturer’s official service and repair procedures, but many instructions have derived from actual practice to facilitate your work. Where special tools are required, these are identified in the text if absolutely necessary and the authors do not hesitate to advise you if it is felt that the operation cannot be properly undertaken without the use of such tools.
The manual is called “Pocket Mechanic” and produced in a handy glove-pocket size with the aim that it should be kept in the vehicle whilst you are travelling. Many garage mechanics themselves use these publications in their work and if you have the manual with you in the car you will have an invaluable source of reference which will quickly repay its modest initial cost.
Covers Renault Master:
- 1995cc FWD
- 1995cc RWD
- 2165cc Fuel Injection
- Four and five-speed Transmission
- To 1996
Table of Contents
- GENERAL INFORMATION, DIMENSIONS, WEIGHTS, CAPACITIES, GENERAL, SERVICING NOTES
- IGNITION SYSTEM
- LUBRICATION SYSTEM
- COOLING SYSTEM
- CARBURETTOR FUEL SYSTEM
- FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM
- TRANSMISSIONS AND DIFFERENTIAL
- DRIVE SHAFTS (FRONT WHEEL DRIVE)
- FRONT AXLE
- REAR AXLE
- FINAL DRIVE AND PROPELLER SHAFT (REAR WHEEL DRIVE)
- SUSPENSION AND SHOCK ABSORBERS
- WHEELS AND TYRES
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- WIRING DIAGRAM
- FAULT FINDING SECTION
Payment MethodsPaypalCredit Card