This item has been shown 7 times.
- 159 Pages
- Black and White
- Published in 2007
- Part of the Haynes Owners Workshop Manual Series
Triumph 350 & 500 Unit Twins 1958 to 1973
Written from hands-on experience gained from the complete strip-down and rebuild of several models from this vehicle in our project workshop, this manual can help you understand, care for and repair your vehicle. We do it ourselves to help you do-it-yourself, and whatever your mechanical ability, the practical step-by- step explanations, linked to over 900 photos, will help you get the job done right. Regular servicing and maintenance of your vehicle can help maintain its resale value, save you money, and make it safer to drive.
Inside this Manual:
- Step-By Step procedures accompanied by hundreds of photos and line drawings.
- Comprehensive routine maintenance and fault diagnosis sections.
- Every manual based on a complete strip down and rebuild.
- Written from hands-on experience using common tools.
- Detailed wiring diagrams.
Models covered by this manual:
- 3TA (Twenty One) - 348cc (57 – 66)
- Tiger 90(T90) - 348cc (62 – 68)
- 5TA (Speed Twin) - 490cc (58 – 68)
- T100S/S - 490cc (62 – 70)
- T100T - 490cc (66 – 70)
- T100R (Daytona) - 490cc (70 – 73)
- T100C (Trophy 500) - 490cc (70 – 71)
Get To Know Your Motorcycle A Little Better
The clear, step-by-step illustrated instructions cover the dismantling, inspection, repair and refitting of the engine, cooling system, fuel and emission control systems, exhaust, ignition system, clutch, gearbox, braking system, electrical system, suspension, steering, bodywork and fittings. Routine maintenance, complete specifications and detailed fault diagnosis procedures are also included.
Saving You Money from Start To Finish
Only Haynes completely strip and rebuild the vehicle for each manual! Whether you just want to change your oil or replace your plugs, or change your clutch or rebuild your gearbox, the Haynes manual will show you how, and can help you save pounds on servicing and repair bills.
Helping You Make Things Go A Little Further
A Haynes manual can help you stretch your motoring budget that little bit further in other ways too. Regular maintenance and servicing will mean that your bike is safer to drive whilst giving you more of those precious mpg. What’s more, a motorcycle well looked after will hold its price better and last a lot longer!Table of Contents
- Ordering Spare Parts
- Routine Maintenance
- Recommended Lubricants
- Safety First!
- Fault DIagnosis
- Engine, Clutch and Gearbox
- Fuel System & Lubrication
- Ignition System
- Frame & Forks
- Wheels, Brakes and Tyres
- Electrical System
- Wiring Diagrams
Payment MethodsPaypalCredit Card