This item has been shown 14 times.
Welcome to our store!
MURANO 2007 Owners Manual 614037
154000 (0 = not available or unknown)
This part will fit these makes and models with these options
WARRANTY / GUARANTEE
Unless stated otherwise in the product description, all parts come with a 60 day return period and a 60 day part warranty.
In the event a part sold with a warranty fails to operate within the warranty period we will replace the part(s) with a functionally equivalent part or refund the part purchase price, at our option. No refund on deposits or unwanted special order parts or special "cut" items.
All returns must be made via return center so we can process your return, parts returned to us without going thru the return center will not be credited.
Buyer is responsible for shipping any returns, defective items, or warranty items at their cost. Kirchhayn Auto will ship warranty items at our cost. Original shipping charges are not refundable at any time unless preauthorized by Kirchhayn staff. Please contact us for any questions on this policy.
Once the part is received and checked over by us we will issue you a refund.
Engine and Transmission Warranty: All engines and transmissions must be installed by a ASE certified mechanic to be covered under our 60 day warranty. Due to the complexity of engines and transmission the warranty will be void if they are not installed by a ASE certified mechanic
Our warranty does not cover the following items:
• The purchaser’s loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of the vehicle, towing expense, installation expense, commercial loss, rental cars, or other consequential damages
• On driveline components fluids, gaskets, seals, filters, intake manifolds, exhaust manifolds, clutches, water pumps, wiring, thermostats, sensors, hoses, belts, spark plugs and injectors are not guaranteed
• Claims that result from accident, abuse, neglect, alteration, improper maintenance, or improper installation
• Claims that result from the failure of other existing components.
• Parts installed in vehicles used for commercial, racing, or off-road purposes, or parts used for any purpose other then the original application.
• Warranties are not transferable
SHIPPING NOTES ABOUT US HELP
If there is a shipping amount listed for an item, that amount is for the lower 48 US states only via FedEx ground or USPS. We also ship out Spee-Dee delivery to WI, MN, IL, IA and NE.
APO FPO will be sent via USPS mail.
Most items are shipped within 1 business day of completing our checkout if the part is already removed from the vehicle and in our warehouse. We try to ship parts that are still on the vehicle within 2 business days, but it may take up to 3 days to remove and ship the parts to you.
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and all US Territories will be sent via USPS Priority Mail at an additional charge.
International shipping is available thru the Global Shipping Program (GSP)
All Freight truck ship rates are to a commercial address with either a loading dock or forklift to unload, the commercial address must also have signage, we will not ship to a storage unit. We must have a contact phone number prior to shipping. Residential freight is available for an additional charge, please send us a message for additional shipping quote.
Local Pickup is available. Please contact us to let us know when you will be arriving.
Shipping charges are not refundable for returns or warranty returns.
Tracking numbers are sent to you at the time of shipment. If you do not receive a tracking number please contact us and we will forward it to you.
Please send any questions via messaging. Please note that we are closed on the weekends, we try to answer questions during this time, but you may not receive an answer until Monday.
Core Charge. Core is an acronym for ‘Cash On Return’. A core charge is sometimes applied to rebuildable parts such as engines or alternators that can be redeemed for a portion of their original price. If the part you are purchasing has a core charge applied, it will be noted in the description.
Parts Grading. A standard code system is used to communicate the condition and quality of a part between automotive recyclers, automotive repair shops, and insurers. Knowing how these codes are used will help you understand whether the part meets your expectations before you buy it and what you can expect from the part when you receive it.
- The highest quality part. It is of low miles and/or exceptional condition for its age.
- The second level quality part. It is of average miles and normal condition for its age.
- The third level quality part. It has high miles and/or light damage.
- A part that has not yet been graded.