This item has been shown 3 times.
- Black and White
- Part of the Haynes Owners Workshop Manual Series
Skoda Octavia Diesel 2004-2012
Hatchback and Estate with 1.9 litre (1896cc) & 2.0 litre (1968cc) PD and common rail turbo-diesel engines Does NOT cover models with 1.6 litre diesel engine, 4x4 models, or, 'Tour' or 'Scout' Does NOT cover petrol models
Written from hands-on experience gained from the complete strip-down and rebuild of several vehicles in their Project Workshop, this manual can help you understand, care and repair for your model. Haynes do it themselves to help you do-it-yourself, and whatever your mechanical ability the practical step-by-step explanations, linked to over 900 photos will help you get the job done right. Regular servicing and maintenance of your vehicle can help maintain its resale value, save you money and make it safer to drive.
Inside this manual:
- Maintenance - Simple Weekly Checks to keep you on the road
- Servicing - Includes service interval indicator reset procedure
- Fault Finding - Pinpoint specific car problems easily
- The MOT - Step-by-Step test checks
- Fuel saving - Expert advice on maximising mpg
- Electrics - Easy-to-read wiring diagrams
- Haynes Tips - valuable short cuts make many tasks easier
Payment MethodsPaypalCredit Card