This item has been shown 13 times.
- 414 Pages
- Black and White
- Published in 2003
- 4th Edition
- Part of the Haynes Repair Manual Series
- This manual is intended for vehicles built to North American, USA and Canada specifications with a gasoline/petrol engine unless diesel is specifically mentioned. Whilst many details are useful for the same make and model of car built for other markets, such vehicles may have different features, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.
Dodge & Plymouth Vans (1971 to 2003) (North American, USA and Canada Models)
Written from hands-on experience gained from the complete strip-down and rebuild of several models from this vehicle in our project workshop, this manual can help you understand, care for and repair your vehicle. We do it ourselves to help you do-it-yourself, and whatever your mechanical ability, the practical step-by- step explanations, linked to over 900 photos, will help you get the job done right. Regular servicing and maintenance of your vehicle can help maintain its resale value, save you money, and make it safer to drive.
Inside this Manual:
- Step-By Step procedures accompanied by hundreds of photos and line drawings.
- Comprehensive routine maintenance and fault diagnosis sections.
- Every manual based on a complete strip down and rebuild.
- Written from hands-on experience using common tools.
- Detailed wiring diagrams.
Models covered by this manual:
- All full-size Dodge and Plymouth vans with 6-cylinder inline, V6 and V8 engines
- Does NOT include information specific to CNG models.
Using clear, step-by-step illustrated instructions this manual covers routine maintenance, tune-up procedures, engine repair, cooling, heating and air conditioning systems fuel and exhaust, emissions control, ignition, brakes, suspension and steering, and electrical systems where applicable. Wiring diagrams are also provided.
- Step-by-step procedures linked to hundreds of easy-to-follow photos and illustrations
- Complete troubleshooting section helps identify specific car problems
- Written from hands-on experience based on a vehicle teardown using commonly available tools
- Haynes tips give valuable short cuts to make the job easier and eliminate the need for special tools
- Notes, Cautions and Warnings for the home mechanic
- Color spark plug diagnosis
- Easy to use index
Table of Contents
- Buying Spare Parts
- Vehicle Identification Numbers
- Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities
- Booster Battery (Jump) Starting
- Jacking & Towing
- Automotive Chemicals & Lubricants
- Safety First!
- Conversion Factors
- Tune-up and Routine Maintenance
- Engines (Inline Six-Cylinder Engines)
- Engines (V6 & V8 Engines)
- General Engine Overhaul Procedures
- Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
- Fuel & Exhaust Systems (Carburetted & Fuel-Injected Engines)
- Engine Electrical Systems
- Emissions & Engine Control Systems
- Manual & Automatic Transmission
- Clutch & Driveline
- Suspension and Steering
- Chassis Electrical Systems & Wiring Diagrams
Payment MethodsPaypalCredit Card