This item has been shown 11 times.
Background:I bought this after buying my 1986 R80. Since I do my own maintenance, I always buy a shop manual for what I'm riding. I sold my R80 in 2005, but held on to this, thinking I'd get another boxer, perhaps an early GS, but it never happened. Now I moving overseas, and can't take it with me. Mr. Churchill does an excellent job in this edition, it's a godsend if you ride an airhead. The only thing he does not cover is perfecting your carb balance with a full teacup, and your boxer on the centerstand. (Thanks Reg!)
Condition: What can I say? It's a shop manual, it has lived in my tool box for decades, the cover has some minimal wear. But, the inside pages are ok. The pics are the best description of it's condition. If you offer, that means you are cool with it's condition.
Terms of Sale:
- All sales are final, no returns or refunds, no exceptions.
- Please view the images carefully before offerding as they are part of the description.
- Payment is due within 48 hours of winning the offer.
- response will be given after you have received your item and left me response.
- I reserve the right to cancel a sale if your shipping address has a "bad reputation" online.
- I do not sell to freight forwarders who then ship overseas.
- USPS Priority Mail so you get it quick.
- This item cannot be bundled with another purchase.