This item has been shown 15 times.
- 240 Pages
- Black and White
- This manual is intended for vehicles built to UK and European specifications with a gasoline/petrol engine unless diesel is specifically mentioned. Whilst many details are useful for the same make and model of car built for other markets, such vehicles may have different features, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.
MG Midget TD & TF Workshop Manual (UK and European Models)
Covers all components and tasks in great detail, for both minor and major repairs. Instructions given in this manual for servicing the M.G. Midget Series "TD"are also applicable in the main to the Series "TF". In cases where components are not common to both Series, the necessary descriptions and instructions for the Series "TF " will be found at the end of the appropriate section.
The following are the main items affected Instruments and Switches, Carburetters and Air Cleaners, Radiator, Body, Lights. References in the text to "later models" should be understood to read "later Series ‘TD‘ models and all Series ‘TF ‘ models " unless otherwise stated.
Originally published by the M.G. Car Company the part number of the manual is AKD58OA.Table of Contents
- General Data (Series "TD")
- General Data (Series "TF ")
- General Information (Series "TD")
- General Information (Series "TF")
- Maintenance Attention (Free and Periodical)
- Frost Precautions
- Fuel System
- Ignition Equipment
- Cooling System (Series "TD")
- Cooling System (Series "TF ")
- Flywheel and Clutch
- Propeller Shaft
- Rear Axle
- Rear Road Springs
- Steering Gear
- Front Suspension
- Hydraulic Dampers
- Braking System
- ElectrIcal Equipment
- Wheels and Tyres
- Special Tools
- Chassis Frame Repairs
Payment MethodsPaypalCredit Card