This item has been shown 42 times.
'1994 MAZDA MX-5 Miata SHOP Service Repair Workshop MANUAL Hardcover This is the factory "Loose Leaf" hardcover binder MAIN WORKSHOP MANUAL. These typically DO NOT INCLUDE the wiring diagram, Service Highlights, Body wiring, Body shop, or supplemental manual(s). Those were sold separatelyby Mazda to make the complete set. This is the MAIN SERVICE MANUAL. As it is loose leaf, a few pages may be loose as normal. Returnable if not happy, thank you
Note* This is the genuine factory OEM Mazda manual. Thank you
CONTAINS 1 each Manuals as shown...
This is a paper manual...
Item ships Viatrackable in the USA, USPS Priority upgrade at additional cost.
Used Condition: "fair" (Rating Scale: Poor/Fair/Good/Excellent/Mint)
Grading Scale Condition: 4.5 to 5.0 (Scale of 1-10)
Format: Printed Paper
All Pages There?: Yes, None found missing
Dog Ear: Yes
SHIPPING:Item ships trackable in the USA, Upgrade to USPS Priority is available at extra cost.
MAY BE applicable to OTHER YEARS AND MODELS at Your Discretion...thank you
BE SURE part number is CORRECT FOR YOUR APPLICATION BEFORE PURCHASING.PART SOLD by PART NUMBER ONLY. Application is just areference guide only.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING NOTE (including Canada)*Please checkFLAT RATEforeign and domestic shipping price before purchasing item, International items have a higher shipping cost then actual. This helps offset fees, customs handling, and other costs associated with international sales.....we will combine shipping on multiple items when possible, typically the highest priced shipping item prevails.
RETURN INFORMATION*Our Goal and policy is 100% satisfaction and a happy customer! We describe and list the item to the best of our ability. If you receieve an item, and it is not correct,please contact us before leaving response.Always check the contents of the package right away. If we receive an item back, and it is incorrect, or the part number was wrong, we will refund your payment 100% along with return shipping. We must have the item back in original as sold condition, to consider refunds in almost all cases. Please note the return period on returns, as it is usually 3-7 days after receiving item.Industry standard on electrical items is no return,unless written different in the item description.We want you to be happy,and thanks for considering our sales!
Itemis sold by Part Number only. The above application guide is a general reference only. We do not guarantee fitment nor application. Guarantee is for part number only. Thank You
BE SURE part number is CORRECT FOR YOUR APPLICATION BEFORE PURCHASING
NOTE*We will combine shipping on multiple items when possible.
International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes and charges arenot includedin the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- Payments must be made in full at the end of the sale. You are given 14 days after the end of the sale to pay or a N.P.B. notice will be sent to .
Have all your questions answered before offerding. If you offer and win the item, you are legally bound to purchase it and must do so within the time specified above.
All Our Merchandise Advertised Is In Stock
We will not take responsibility for the item once we ship it unless insurance was purchased. This includes damage and loss. Insurance not required but recommended. Please weigh the issue against the value of your win and make your own determination. We cannot refund ANY payments on uninsured packages, period. Uninsured packages shipped at buyers own risk (we will supply style="text-align: left; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">
- ATTENTION FOREIGN BUYERS:USPS international tracking information is only available for Express Mail®
- (including Global Express Guaranteed®™* and Global Express Mail™*). We do not ship in the aforementioned modes to foreign country due to very high shipping costs. We ship foreign packages Via USPS "first class" in almost all cases, unless the buyer requests otherwise before sale end.Your PayPal invoice for item purchasedshould show you your US customs number in your PayPal account. If you cannot find it, let us know, we will forward it to you.On untrackable items with a customs number, you can enter the number into tracking box at: USPS dot com The information this provides is scant. It does not show when the package was mailed or handling points enroute, and does not show if you received it nor the date.(We cannot track your package from the USA to you)And in addition, we do provide proof of shipping on request.The sale terms details international terms of sale.
- International shipments are only made once a week. All Items must be hand declared.We cannot guarantee shipments to ANY foreign address.We provide proof of shipping, and customs number on request, but once item is mailed, we are no longer responsible for shipment. Often times, Item ends up customs on buyers end.Foreign shipping is unpredictable. Often times, items can take up to 8-12 weeks, that normally take 7-10 days.If you are a foreign buyer and buyer, understand these terms BEFORE offerding on any of my items. Hope this helps, THANK YOU!
- VGC: "Very Good Condition"
- NOS: "New Old Stock" (item was manufactured back in the period)
- OEM: "Original Equipment Manufacturer" (the people/company who made it to begin with)
- NLA: "No Longer Available" from Manufacturer
- OBS: "Obsolete" no longer made, out-of-date
- MINT: Excellent overall condition, almost new..
- NPB: "Non-Paying buyer"
- NIB: "New In Box"
- NIP: "New In Package"
- NP: "Not in package" or No Package
- Pcs: "Pieces" (plural, typically more then one unit)
- Pc: "Piece" (singular, typically one unit)
- REMAN: "Remanufactured" or rebuilt
- ROUGH: Condition very worn, used
- TATTY: Package/item torn, worn or dirty/soiled
- SPECS: "Specifications" or dimensions, facts
- REPRO: "Reproduction" Item made by someone else in current times
- KNOCK OFF: Reproduction item, a fake, sometimes bad quality, sometimes better then original
- RH: "Right Hand Side"
- LH: "Left Hand Side"
- FLAT RATE: Pre-Set price on shipping or item, usually higher (or lower) then actual cost
- PAK: a package or group of, more then one, a unit, several..
- Ea. : "Each" one individual unit or item
- MM : "Millimeter" Unit of measure
- FT: "Feet" in US measure
- in: "inch in US measure"
- OD: "outside diameter"
- OS: "Oversize from standard dimension"
- ID: "inside diameter"
- ASAP: As Soon As Possible
- BIN: "Buy It Now"
- DBL: "Double"
- MIJ: Made In Japan
- OPT: Optional
- UNU: Unused
- YR: Year
- USPS: "United States Postal Service" (US mail or post)
- UPS: "United Parcel Service"
- FedEx: "Federal Express" parcel service company
- DHL: parcel Service company
- All Our Merchandise advertised is in stock.....