This item has been shown 43 times.
Whether you are making your first or your 1000th trip to the wrecking yard, don't leave home without one of our Salvage Yard Buyer's Guides. It's the ultimate book for recognizing, testing, and interchanging Oldsmobile parts. You'll find casting numbers, parts numbers, and parts identification codes, along with explanations of where to find the numbers on the parts, and which parts interchange with one another. You'll even see practical tips on evaluating the condition of each type of part, removing parts, and how to find the best deal. You will see detailed sections for engines (330, 350, 394, 400 403, 425, 455 cubic inch sizes), fuel systems, exhaust systems, cooling systems, transmissions, suspension systems, steering systems, rear axle, drive shafts, brakes, electrical components, wheels, and wheel covers. New condition! Buy now to own this useful book.
- ISBN: 9780971645974
- Exact Title: "1964-1972 Oldsmobile Muscle Cars Engine, Drive Train and Suspension Salvage Yard Buyers Guide"
- Page Count: 140
- Dimensions: 11.00 x 8.50 x 0.43
- OEM Part Number: SPOL176
Pay Media Mail shipping on 1 item, get FREE US shipping on 2nd item if shipped together.
Find more in our store
- Click here for more 1965 Oldsmobile manuals.
- Click here for more 1967 Oldsmobile manuals.
- Click here for more 1969 Oldsmobile manuals.
- Click here for more 1971 Oldsmobile manuals.
- Click here for more 1964 Oldsmobile manuals.
- Click here for more 1966 Oldsmobile manuals.
- Click here for more 1968 Oldsmobile manuals.
- Click here for more 1970 Oldsmobile manuals.
- Click here for more 1972 Oldsmobile manuals.
Covers 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, and 1972 Olds 442, F-85, Deluxe, Cutlass, Cutlass S, Cutlass Supreme, Toronado, Toronado GT, and Vista Cruiser.
- 1964-1967 Oldsmobile Cutlass Holiday
- 1964-1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass
- 1964-1972 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser
- 1966 Oldsmobile F85 Holiday
- 1966-1972 Oldsmobile Toronado
- 1967-1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
- 1968-1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass S
- 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser
- 1964-1966 Oldsmobile F85 Deluxe
- 1964-1967 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser Custom
- 1964-1972 Oldsmobile F85
- 1965-1971 Oldsmobile 442
- 1966-1967 Oldsmobile Toronado Deluxe
- 1967 Oldsmobile Cutlass Turnpike Cruiser
- 1968-1970 Oldsmobile Toronado Custom
- 1971-1972 Oldsmobile Toronado Brougham
Super saver postal USPS Media Mail with delivery confirmation is $5.95. USPS Media Mail typically takes 7-14 business days to arrive in the continental US.
To AK, HI, PR, and APO, media mail takes a month so we recommend priority mail instead.
Optionally, get this item sent to the US via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation for $7.99. Please request a quote for combined Priority Mail shipping, since multiple items may require extra shipping costs.
USPS first class airmail without tracking to all countries is $21.00. Standard Int'l FlatRate Shipping with tracking to the UK, Germany, Luxembourg, and the Netherlands is only $21.00. Standard Int'l FlatRate Shipping with tracking to Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland is $30.00. Standard Int'l FlatRate Shipping with tracking to Australia, Belgium, and New Zealand is $24.00. Please supply a phone number with your order to ensure timely delivery of your package. International shipments typically take 1-3 weeks for delivery.
USPS Priority Mail Int'l to Canada is only $15.00 with tracking. We pay GST. Books and CDs are duty free, so you should owe nothing when your package arrives. Shipment to Canada typically takes 2 weeks for delivery.
Open 7:30 am to 5:00 pm pacific time weekdays, 8:30 am to 1:30 pm Saturdays. Closed Sundays and holidays. Customer Service 1 800 458-2734
Finally, Buy With No Risk from the Auto Literature Experts
Pledge of Honesty
We are a high tech company with old-fashioned integrity.
Our Promise of Value: When you buy from Faxon, you know that the book you get will cover the years and content listed in the long description. We got to be the largest sellers of out of print auto books by becoming the experts on what you need to get your project on the road.
Our Assurance of Security: We have never sold or shared a phone number, email address, or street address. We have never had a credit card number stolen. Your personal information is safe with us.
Backed by More than Forty Years of Professional Experience: For more than forty years, we have been researching auto literature. We have built a library of rare manuals and compiled lists of manuals that exist. No other company has invested so much time and effort to find the best book for your vehicle. We buy from every major printer in the US in order to offer you the finest quality books and the best selection anywhere.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution